SRI CHAKRA YOGA 70 HOUR immersion
'the art of slowing down'
21 march- 19th april 2020, London UK
with Dirish Shaktidas & Special Guests
An in-depth course of quality, offering an illuminating and joyful embodiment of yogic theory, for a transformation, and enhancing experience! Aimed at dedicated practitioners of yoga and aspiring teachers who wish to deepen their understanding of the physical and authentic well being with a mindful approach these restorative practices.
The objective is to learn, experience and integrate the subtle energy practices of yoga and meditation.
• Exploration of Asana - Yin Yoga & Restorative Yoga
• The Chakras & Rasas - The Energy and Emotional Body
• Yoga Nidra - The Power of Restful Sleep
• Adjustments and Techniques
• Prana & Pranayama - The Power of Breath
• Yoga Philosophy
• Practice teaching groups and individuals
• Body Talk- Developing a relationship with yourself
• Mindfulness and Meditation
On completion of the course, participants have the option of taking these 70 hours towards certification or as an immersion. In addition to gaining a deep understanding of the restorative practices, participants will be inspired in developing a mindful yogic life style. Together with community building and supported by the lead trainers and facilitators.
Early Bird: £750
after 18th December 2019
£350 non refundable deposit
Includes course tuition, materials & certificate. There are no refunds. Payment plans are available.
Space is limited. Apply today
Namaste & Blessings
Dirish & The Sri Chakra Yoga Team